Let me consolidate your existing wardrobe
Are you stuck in a style rut? Have a wardrobe full of clothes but you feel you have nothing to wear? Do you dread opening your wardrobe? Then let me help.
During your wardrobe consultation I will:
- Start with the completion of a questionnaire designed to identify your individual style needs
- Look through your wardrobe and put into a logical order
- Remove unsuitable items and suggest if I think a dress agency may be interested in selling items which no longer meet your style needs – turning your unwanted items into cash
- Teach you about the importance of correct underwear
- Teach you how to emphasise your favorite body parts, and how to cleverly disguise your least favorite
- Make suggestions on how to update existing outfits
- Identify any items worth paying to have altered
- Give advice on wardrobe maintenance i.e. how to correctly store / hang items
- Take photographs of the outfits created using your existing clothes – including combinations you may have never considered – maximizing the outfit choices available to you
Following your wardrobe consolidation, you will be provided with:
- Images taken on the day – a reminder how to put the outfits created together
- Details of suitable styles and appropriate stores
- A shopping list of your wardrobes ‘missing items’
- Styling tips
- A reminder of advice given on wardrobe maintenance
Note February to July I concentrate on Spring/Summer, August to January on Autumn/Winter
Book now to save yourself money and time, and omit the words ‘I’ve got nothing to wear!
2-hour – £100
3-hour – £125
A 2-hour package which includes a 2-hour wardrobe consolidation and a two-hour personal shop is available for £215. A 3-hour package is available for £265. Additional time is charged at £45 per hour. Bespoke packages are available which combine my services.
Not sure which service to book? No problem, just call me to discuss your individual needs
For clients who have previously had a ‘wardrobe consolidation’, ensure your wardrobe remains on track at the beginning of the spring/summer and autumn/winter seasons. I will provide a shopping list detailing any missing items.
2 hours – £75 per season
Additional time is charged at £45 per hour
Bespoke packages are available which combine my services. Gift vouchers are also available
Note there may be a charge for additional mileage charged at 40p per mile. If applicable this will be discussed at time of booking. For new clients a £50 non-refundable deposit will be required before meeting and can be made via cheque, BACS or Paypal. The £50 will be deducted from the final amount you pay.